Business and Corporate Services
Executive Level Background Investigations
Hiring a corporate executive can be an expensive mistake if the wrong person is hired. Landmark Investigators provide due-diligence background investigations for all levels of employment. Our access to information sources and skilled investigators can assist your Executive Search Team in preparing personnel portfolios to present to Executive Boards.
- Conflict of Interest
Business Intelligence and Criminal Investigations
Landmark Investigators can work with HR, Risk Managers and Security Directors to develop counter espionage strategies or investigate an ongoing situation. We can also provide undercover services to identify fraud, theft, intellectual property theft, etc. Our experience and expertise allows us to develop plans and strategies based on experience and best practices.
- Technological Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) –
- RF, Video, Infrared and Laser eavesdrop device detection
- Spyware, Hacker and Intrusion detection
- Undercover Operations
- Internal Theft
- External Theft
- Drug Use and Distribution
Landmark Investigators has access to the most current tools, resources and specialists to perform computer forensic analysis for civil, criminal investigations or for HR investigations.
- Hard drive imaging, use assessment and auditing
- Intellectual property disputes and unauthorized computer use
- Restore hidden, deleted or lost files, images and data
- File dates: when created, modified, or deleted
- Internet history tracking, E-mail recovery
- Expert witness testimony & litigation support
- Market Research
- Market Penetration Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions Intelligence
- Industrial Espionage Detection/Intervention
HD Digital DVR and HD Camera Installations
- 24 hour monitoring
- Latest equipment
- Zoom and 360 degree coverage
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Wifi and Mobile units
- GPS and Video vehicle tracking
Landmark Investigators maintains a separate division (Landmark Security) that specializes in Risk Mitigations & Management. Landmark Security understands the wide range of risk exposure facing corporations, politicians, organizations and celebrities. Protecting important individuals from unique risks, threats and dangers requires highly skilled protective services.
Landmark Security Specialized Services employs highly trained individuals with unique skill sets that traditionally have a military or law enforcement background. This level of experience and expertise is essential in protecting individuals and groups of individuals from threats and dangers directed at them.
- Corporate Principal Security
- Board Meeting & Event Security
- Emergency/Disaster Relief Support
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Security
- Hostile Termination Management
- Reduction in Force/Layoffs Security